kafa88

When it comes to bug bounties, Facebook lags behind Microsoft and Google in terms of overall payout and tip volume: last year, Microsoft and Google paid $13.6 million and $6.7 million respectively, while Facebook paid. Just $1.98 million as of November.เกม slotxo

But on the other hand, Facebook is a younger company. And we are working to improve the system to stay on the bounty hunter's radar. In a recent development, Facebook today said it would add a new set of bonus rewards when it was paid as a report. If more than 30 days have passed since Facebook first received it.

The Payout Time bonus, as Facebook calls it, works on a sliding scale. where payouts between 30-59 days receive a 5% bonus; Payouts between 60-89 days will receive a bonus of 7.5%; And paying after 90 days or more will receive a 10% bonus.

Facebook does not specify what the base amount is. But in the final round of the prize money The maximum payout per bug is up to $80,000 and $60,000, with a partial payout of $40,000 in existing bonus programs. But the payment can be as low as $500.

Like (1)
Allenwood

In a recent development, Facebook today said it would add a new set of bonus rewards when it was paid as a report. If more than 30 days have passed since Facebook first received it. Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions

Last update on January 10, 8:46 am by Allenwood.
Be the first person to like this.
Ken Hobbs

Is this legit? I dont know this is a thing!

<style type="text/css">

Ken Hobbs

Is this legit? I dont know this is a thing!

<style type="text/css">

Ken Hobbs

Jennifer Jones Fathom Realty | 937-516-7552 | Real Estate Agent, Central Ohio Realty offers information for New Construction Home, Buying, and Selling Search for New Home Build, Prelisting & properties in the Columbus, Ohio area, Please viasit website for more information, Thank You.  <style type="text/css">

Patsy J. Moore

Do your research at Google

Joanna Mills

That is such a great outlook. credit repair chapel hill nc

Joanna Mills

Feel free to offer more details. I would love to know about roofing contractors elyria

Joana Davidson

Oh, Seriously? I do not know that. Thanks for letting us know. 

Best regards,

Joana from https://www.portlandexcavationpros

berlyneaston29

Greetings! I once found out one bug and facebook paid me really good.  <style type="text/css">

berlyneaston29

I believe there is god enough income from finding bugs.  <style type="text/css">

berlyneaston29

<style type="text/css">

Joanna Mills

facebook is tweaking a lot about its payout scheme.Accountant in Abbotsford much about income and financials.

Laila V.

I'll check this out.. Thanks!

Aaron

This is great; I'll share it on my Facebook page and continue to do so. Thank you very much and by the way, you can check my site here.