Dikron

What is your point of view on this topic? I have not researched information about industries in the world today, but I am very interested in which one is the fastest growing and largest. What do you like most about this industry, and explain its growth and popularity.

Be the first person to like this.
Qushmiyne DS

Most of all, I like the PC games industry. This industry is one of the fastest-growing IT industries. Computer games have been called a whole art, and I agree with that. I want to highlight three of the best companies that are involved in the development of PC games. The first company - is Electronic Arts which released games like The Sims, Need for Speed, Plants vs Zombies, etc. The second company will be Activision Blizzard. This is one of the largest and most popular companies in the gaming sector. And of course, the third company will be Tencent, which owns Riot Games, whose League of Legends is the most popular game in the world, with a player base of half a billion people. 

Meredith Barnes

I think all sectors of IT are successful and should be promoted. IT is our future and we need to promote all sectors of IT on our own. One of the most developed branches of IT is the field of computer games, which have created a cult.

Luke2203

Although nothing is known about Spider Solitaire 2 Suit's origins, it is believed to have begun in China during the tenth century. It later spread throughout the world, first to Egypt and then to Europe.